Thursday 19 April 2012

Nada

I feel so anachronistic at times.So old.You know that moment in between conversations,meetings when you suddenly feel you don't belong.Or maybe you're not as indispensable as you might like to be among people YOU deem as indispensable.Yes these days I feel it all the time.
I am also in a non-creative limbo.What is that supposed to mean now? Who decides if I am creative? Who decides if I am well-read? I haven't read Harry Potter.Yes I haven't and it's a confession.The more the popularity kept jarring on my ears,the farther I retreated. Is that even an explanation? Anyway now I feel erudition is incomplete without Harry Potter.So I will read it.But when? I got caught up in the doldrums of everyday life and I didn't finish Nine Lives.So the book review isn't happening anytime soon because I have an exam in less than 45 days.Of course that is no excuse either.
I check my blog page everyday hoping to be able to write about the ordinariness of my life.That one quality I love most and confound at the same time.I stare blankly at the screen for some time,groan,and leave.Is that possible? Yes you reader do you feel your life swinging between two extremely opposite emotions on alternate days? Happy on Sunday,Irritable on Monday,Excited on Wednesday,and so on...? I am beginning to lose the train of thought.This is the worst post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment